Translate

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Changes!

Hi everyone! Great news! I am redesigning part of the story. I'm adding new characters and new places in hopes of making the story more interesting and engaging. I hope that those of you who already have ready Chapters 1 and 2 like the new way the story is going to be told. Thanks for all your support and I hope to get this published soon so you may also have your official copy.

BTW, since I haven't finished the book yet, as soon as I do I shall send it to literary agents to try and get it published traditionally but meanwhile it should also be available to buy in English. Editorials are in charge of translation and all that, but if I do that on my own, it'll take a while. Any language requests? What's yours?

Hugs!

Hola a todos! Más que nada quería compartir que estoy rediseñando mi libro, agregando personajes nuevos y esperando que todo resulte súper. No me queda tanto por terminar pero si retocar. Apenas lo tenga lista y editado lo voy a auto publicar mientras busco algún agente literario para poder publicar con editorial :) y veré el tema de la traducción también para que puedan leerlo. Este es un proceso largo y agotador pero se que tendrá su recompensa. Me haría súper feliz que les gustase pero sino es así por lo menos habré logrado mi meta de terminarlo :)

Saludos y gracias por su apoyo constante!

No comments:

Post a Comment