Translate

Sunday, February 15, 2015

About Chapter 2 and More!

Hello! Hola!

So, as I think, yes, I told you last night (I was almost asleep!), I finished the new version of Chapter 2! I'm gonna try and upload it soon to my blog :) I wanted to share with you a little bit about why I wanna write this book and any future book for that matter. I wanna change the world.

As you may know, but perhaps are not really conscious about it, art has a deep impact on humanity. Whether it be the beat of a drum, colors that mesmerize you, or words that support you. Art has a healing power and that is beautiful. I want my words and the stories I tell to touch people's hearts. I'm sure you will find universal truths and things that actually happen to us on a daily basis, but in a different world. How we overcome or problems, how it's OK to mourn and to love.

When I read a book, it's a process of adventure, self-discovery, entertainment, healing. If I achieve some of that, or all of that with you, then I will be content. I know how I can write a shallow book that will sell perhaps even more, but I don't care about sending that into the world. I feel that everyone has a great responsibility to shape humanity and their future, because we are the ones that mold the Earth. Also, if I become successful (although a dear friend of mine says that I should say 'When I become successful'), I would like to live off writing, but keep a part of my royalties to help the world through education. At least my country needs help and I know so many do and education is the key for our world to thrive together.

So you see? It's not all about me :) I hope that you too have it in your heart to want to change the world and I hope that you know that every person counts. As I once heard in such a beautiful movie and novel. "Cloud Atlas":

"Yet what is an ocean but a multitude of drops?" - David Mitchell

PS: I opened up a campaign because to publish my book and get a literary agent I have to present a great version of my book and for that I need to pay for editing. If you would like to help me raise that money then please follow this link, if not, your support here will do :)

http://igg.me/at/constanzamayer/x/9909696

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno como creo, a si, que les dije anoche (es que me estaba quedando dormida!) terminé la nueva versión del Capítulo 2! Voy a tratar de subirlo al blog pronto :) Quería compartir con ustedes un poco de por qué quiero escribir este libro y cualquier otro en el futuro. Quiero cambiar al mundo.

Como ustedes ya saben pero quizás no están concientes de ellos, el arte impacta a la humanidad. Ya sea a través del ritmo del tambor, un conjunto de colors o palabras que te reconstruyen como persona. El arte tiene el poder de sanar y eso es hermoso. Quiero que mis palabras y las historias que cuente toquen los corazones de los demás. Estoy segura que encontrarán verdades universales y cosas cotidianas dentro de este mundo mágico que escribo. Como superar los problemas y como no hay problema en llorar y amar.

Cuando leo un libro, para mi es un proces de aventura, auto descubrimiento, entretención, sanación. Si es que logro es con ustedes a través de mi libro entones estaré más que contenta. Yo se como escribir un libro superficial que seguramente vendería más pero eso no me interesa y no quiero entregarle algo así a la humanidad. Siento que todos tenemos la habilidad y responsabilidad de formar a la humanidad y su futuro porque somos los que moldeamos a la Tierra. Si es que soy exitosa (o como mi querida amiga dice que debería decir "Cuando sea exitosa") me gustaría vivir de la escritura pero mantener parte de mis regalías para ayuda al mundo a través de la educación. Por lo menos mi país necesita ayuda y la educación es esencial para ayudar a nuestro mundo crecer juntos.

Ven? No se trata sólo de mi :) Espero que ustedes también sientan en su corazón la necesidad de cambiar al mundo y que todos somos importantes. Como una vez escuché y leí en una hermosa película y novela, "Cloud Atlas":

"¿Qué es el océano sino una multitud de gotas?" - David Mitchell

PD: Para poder publicar mi libro debo buscar un agente literario y mi trabajo tiene que estar impecable, para ello necesitan editarlo lo cual cuesta bastante dinero. Si les gustaría apoyarme monetariamente, favor seguir el hipervínculo, sino agradecería su apoyo no monetario de todas maneras :)

http://igg.me/at/constanzamayer/x/9909696

No comments:

Post a Comment