Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm Back!

Hello everyone!

First of all, so sorry for not being online or posting in such a long time. 2014 overwhelmed me a bit, but I think I'm getting the hang of things so I should be able to keep up with my everything now!

Second, I have some great piece of news. I've been working on a book (the idea originates from another project from when I was in High School) and it's just been pouring out of  me! It's called, so far, "The Battle of the Erathiel" and it's a Fantasy adventure book with elves, sorcerers, battles, discovery, sailing, you name it! It's inspired on Tolkien's definition of what elves are like, but I created my own race called the "Erathiel", which I hope will show a different side to these 'perfect' beings.

So, this book's halfway and a little more done, which is the first of a very long story. Once it's completely been edited and reviewed, I'll let you know when and how you can purchase it (paperback, hardback, eBook).

Lastly, as a little gift and since by publishing it, having it in my computer, and so so so much evidence that it is MY original work, I've decided to share Chapter 1 with you for free! I might post it all at once or little by little. You will know right after this post.

Thanks for reading and hope you love it :D

Hugs,

Constanza Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment